Gone Writing!

Gone Writing!
"Gone Writing!"

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Writing

Lets talk about writing in general shall we? 



Let's face it, many of us write something, and never finish. I'm one of those people. I have several novella's here that are written without endings. Am I lazy? No. I just loose the story. The whole thing just vanishes from thought. Gone, poof. 

I can't be the only one....


Then in the middle, I check it, reread, and edit. Then I feel it isn't worthy. Others read it and enjoy it. But not me. So I give up. I'm done, thinking it's an utter waste of time and energy, leaving those characters to die on paper. 


That's what else. I never think I'm good enough. I mean, when you grew up like I did.... I'm used to failing, so yes, I throw it all away, and quit. 


Typos and spelling errors get on my last nerve, and then auto correct.....


Do you truly know how many times I have posted, tweeted and texted things I never even meant to say? Thousands! Why? Because of friggin autocorrect! And my iPad and iPhone are the worst. They seem to think they can literally think for me. If only. 


Now mind you, I have read so many books in my lifetime, that if I ever didn't share and tell others about those books, I think there would be problems! So instead, since then, I even started a blog about the books I've read, and then I interview the Authors and review their books as well! 

www.DenealesBook.Buzz.BlogSpot.com please give it a look see, if you haven't already checked it out! 


I just had to share that. It is too funny not to!


That one is funny as well, regarding writing. Both had to have made you smile! 


Ok, that's enough for now! 


So what are your pointers on writing? 








No comments:

Post a Comment